No Stingrays??

Roboat

This shore excursion was a bust. All the stingrays disappeared for some reason!! :D (Actually, this AP photo appeared in the Orlando Sentinel on June 25. It's in Miramar, FL, in the panhandle.) And FWIW I hear the stingray excursions are actually very nice and completely safe. I just thought this was an amazing photo.

http://porkchop.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album

So if you go on a stingray excursion, and there are no stingrays to be found, they provide you with two women?

Interesting....

Can you still get the DVD...LOL

It is, an amazing photo of two women :p

It is !!!!

Oh MAN y'all are quick!! :p And cold!! OK, I previewed it but I guess I'll have to find a better place and, meanwhile, subject myself to the humiliation I prefer to heap on others!;) Just wait'll I fix the link. You'll be so impressed.

Oh MAN y'all are quick!! :p And cold!! OK, I previewed it but I guess I'll have to find a better place and, meanwhile, subject myself to the humiliation I prefer to heap on others!;) Just wait'll I fix the link. You'll be so impressed.

Your a good egg to roll with the waves!!!!!

I'll be waiting,,, yea we is fast at times...

Don't feel too bad, be happy you're not the poor clown who asked Is there any music at the topless "pool" area when he meant .."deck" area. The guy was obviously an idiot.

(The big guy in the orange shirt looks like he either fixin' to go kick the sharks arse, or something came out of his when he saw the beast)

Don't feel too bad, be happy you're not the poor clown who asked Is there any music at the topless "pool" area when he meant .."deck" area. The guy was obviously an idiot.
Yeah, man was he a bone-head. :D

Thanks for the pic Roboat. Looks to be a pretty big shark. But I think orange-shirt-guy could take him.

Archived