E Tickets

I have received my e-tickets via email for Moorish Delights sailing 14/09/2013

It states on the tickets about the 7kg hand luggage!!! Abit of waffle about gas appliances and terraces which would only apply on a cruise and stay. Quite a lot about Norovirus which is new, all in all more relevant information than I received in the booklet I received for the North Cape cruise. Has Thomson admin got there act together???!!!

I have received my e-tickets via email for Moorish Delights sailing 14/09/2013

It states on the tickets about the 7kg hand luggage!!! Abit of waffle about gas appliances and terraces which would only apply on a cruise and stay. Quite a lot about Norovirus which is new, all in all more relevant information than I received in the booklet I received for the North Cape cruise. Has Thomson admin got there act together???!!!

We are doing cruise only from the UK. Our e-tickets were 90% info on flights and baggage allowance. Rest details about car park location but no info on prepaid parking or baggage labels. Have found this info from helpful folk on forum. Many thanks to them all.

Archived