Leaving Majesty tomorrow

My third cruise second with thomsons. All I can say is awesome. Ship staff and entertainment all superb. Only negative drinks package is highly restrictive with two third of co it ails at a supplement. This has changed since posts only Few weeks ago

Any questions feel free to ask. Hopefully I will have sufficient wifi next

week in corfu

My third cruise second with thomsons. All I can say is awesome. Ship staff and entertainment all superb. Only negative drinks package is highly restrictive with two third of co it ails at a supplement. This has changed since posts only Few weeks ago

Any questions feel free to ask. Hopefully I will have sufficient wifi next

week in corfu

Excellent news Mark! Pity about cocktails. :eek: I have a feeling the Drinks Menus changed at the end June/beginning of July. Have a great Stay in Corfu. :). Last year there was free wifi everywhere where we stayed in Ag. Stefanos NW

We go on The Majesty on 20th September, sadly we have found over the years that what is included in the drink package gets less and less!!! We were on The Spirit in April (never again!!), the only drink that I liked that was included was the rose wine, a bit tedious drinking the same drink all week!!! Have a good time!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Majesty same time as OP and did notice that quite a few drinks have a supplement....did not cause an issue with us as plenty had no supplement.

Shows were very good and we had a great time.

Cabin - an outside plus- had plenty of room, for us 4, about 4 ft between the beds , plenty of wardrobe space

We did smile a bit during the safety talk as it was in Jubilee Lounge when the engines started and the place did shake abit.

Archived