Walk from Orient Beach to Le Galion Beach?

sharon012279

I was able to find a post on CC from 2010, but I just want to be sure that the information is still correct.....

Is it feasible to walk from Orient Beach to Le Galion Beach? How long of a walk is it?

I'm thinking about booking a tour with Bernard's, but if we can, we'd rather walk over to Le Galion when we are dropped off at Orient Beach.

First off, your Bernard's Tour driver may just drop you at le Galion if you ask.

Secondly, the road to Orient goes right past the road to le Galion and they could just let you out for a 1/2 mile hike, flat, level, surface, but might be muddy or dusty, depending on the season.

Third, if you have to hike over from the regular parking spot at Pedro's on Orient it would be just about 1 mile.

gary

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like something I might like do when I visit in October with my family. How would meeting back up with the tour group go when it was time to move on to the next stop? Would we just have to walk back to Orient Beach, or Pedro's specifically?

Archived