First time in SG Suite on the Sun

hpecorari

Anything you wish from any restaurant. :)

So basically you can order via your butler any food that's available on the ship. Just ask your butler to bring all menus to your suite. Just notice: If you order room service from any of the pay restaurants you will be charged accordingly.

Good to know, thanks! Any idea how I can get a look at what's on the menu for breakfast and lunch at the Il Adagio Restaurant before I board?

Good to know, thanks! Any idea how I can get a look at what's on the menu for breakfast and lunch at the Il Adagio Restaurant before I board?

:)

From here you can find all current menus. They are for the Jewel but menus are fleetwide. You'd like to look for the Cagney's breakfast and lunch menus as those are the same as the Il Adagio menus for Sun.

Edit: just checked and that link only has the breakfast menu available. However if you look at the other ships profiles I'm quite sure you will also find the Cagney's lunch menu. :)

Archived