silly question

rayandbelle

sorry for my question jane,the card i am was talking about is the one they talk about all the time on here,from what i have read it is use to purchase drinks and services etc.

sorry again if i have the name wrong

rayandbelle

I've got an even sillier question...........

errrr.........what's a sail and sign card?

Jane

Since it is also the key to your stateroom I suppose it has many other names Jane.

hey there Ray & Belle, looks like its almost full steam ahead just 21 more weeks to take off.......woo hoo........we will be able to take our St.Kilda Lanyards now that we know the size of the sail cards....Mmmmm wonders if there will be other St.Kilda supporters on board? is there any one out there who is also going on the Transatlantic trip from Barcelona to Rio on November 27th? We will have to get together and form a special group and maybe have a party or two........wonders if the crowd onboard will be a fun one? Lets hope so.......the more the merrier...please if anyone cares to drop me a line I would love to correspond with you my email addy is lozz28@optusnet.com.au.........away me hearties........babe

Guest Jancruz

OK..you have peaked my interest what is a St Kilda Lanyard.. I do know what a Lanyard is..used to make them in camp..;) (100 years ago)

Jan:)

OK..you have peaked my interest what is a St Kilda Lanyard.. I do know what a Lanyard is..used to make them in camp..;) (100 years ago)

Jan:)

Jan

St. Kilda is in Melbourne Australia so assume the lanyard is from there ;-)

Hi there Jan St.Kilda is the best ever Football team in Australia and a Lanyard is the strap like ribbon which you wear around your neck to carry such things as sail cards etc its the size of a credit card and usually has a see through pocket which you put your card into....lol just some triviua from Australia.......looking forward to cruzzin in November we are just counting the days......sounds like Oceania will be like Heaven.. cruzzin_babe:)

Archived