sightseeing ticket in Rome

I heard that there are always long waiting lines for most of the interesting sites. I read from the web that there is a Roma Archeologia Card for 9 major sites. Where can I buy it? Is it easy to buy, or I'd better book online? The online ticket is much more expensive. I don't know if it worths doing. What do you recommend?

• 2 weeks later...
I heard that there are always long waiting lines for most of the interesting sites. I read from the web that there is a Roma Archeologia Card for 9 major sites. Where can I buy it? Is it easy to buy, or I'd better book online? The online ticket is much more expensive. I don't know if it worths doing. What do you recommend?

Hi, I see from your other posts that you are on the same Grand Princess sailing as us on 6 August. As regards the card you mention, I would suggest that you e-mail the hotel that you are staying at in Rome and ask if they can obtain this for you. We did this sort of thing with a hotel we are staying at in Florence and they charged us much less than the online prices for tickets for the Uffizi Gallery in Florence.

Hi Daviduk, thank you for your valuable recommendation. I will contact the hotel for the ticket booking. Yes, this is the very first cruise for my wife and I. We are from Suzhou China. Hope to see you during the trip.

Archived