Spa Club Passport on QM2?

JGR01

Has anyone purchased the Spa Club Passport on the QM2 to access the whirlpool etc?

I see by the 'menu of services' that you can purchase just a Passport for 1,3,5 days ... without spending any on the other Spa services.

For Transatlantic at colder times of the year this sounds like a great option since the outdoor pools/hot tubs will be pretty chilly/windy.

What would you suggest for an August crossing? Chance the outdoor pools or opt for the Passport??

That aside, will the Spa be busy?? Busier than the pools outside??

Suggestions please!

Has anyone purchased the Spa Club Passport on the QM2 to access the whirlpool etc?Suggestions please!

JGR01,

Got the 5 day pass on an April Trans Atlantic - I enjoy it not only for the whirlpool, but also the heat in the sauna & steam - and I've used the outdoor whirlpool on the QE2 in December - great fun - toasting body, chilly head - so it depends on what you enjoy!

Peter

Well, I have a cabin in northern Minnesota .. and have a hot tub outdoors. I tho have a rule that below -10F (-23C) I don't go out to it! The hair on my head freezes by the time I get back to the house!

My favorite times in the hot tub are during a snowstorm at night....with the steam rising and the snow on my 'nose and eyelashes'.

Guess I will HAVE to do both .. Passport AND deck time!

THANKS!

Archived