Rock-Climbing and Ziplining on Oasis

Queen of Oakville

Does anyone know what the age/height/weight minimums are for these activities?

I asked me TA who told me to email the cruise line. Did that, and never got a response from Royal.

Wondering if anyone with young kids has been on recently and recalls what the age/height/weight requirements are.

I was just talking this morning with a family who just got back from Oasis. Their 8 year old boy was not allowed to do the zip-line - I believe they said it was 52" height + a weight requirement - sorry I don't have the specifics.

Best,

Mia

Thanks! That gives me some hope. My kids are young but tall. I'm not sure they meet the 52" height (forgot to measure them last night). But I booked flowrider lessons on the hope that they are tall enough).

I think my daughter was tall enough to ride aquaduck on fantasy by herself, I just checked at that requirement is 54" so she is probably good. I'm 5ft tall (60") and my son is shoulder height, so he'll be close. gotta measure him tonight.

If its age and/or height - I think my kids will be good. If its weight, they are both in trouble.

Thanks! That gives me some hope. My kids are young but tall. I'm not sure they meet the 52" height (forgot to measure them last night). But I booked flowrider lessons on the hope that they are tall enough).

I think my daughter was tall enough to ride aquaduck on fantasy by herself, I just checked at that requirement is 54" so she is probably good. I'm 5ft tall (60") and my son is shoulder height, so he'll be close. gotta measure him tonight.

If its age and/or height - I think my kids will be good. If its weight, they are both in trouble.

Weight was an issue for the zipline - have to be heavy enough to get across. Maybe post on the Royal board and see if someone can answer with specifics.

Best,

Mia

Archived