Anyone used cruising excursions.com for 3 port pkg, Monaco, Valencia and Tunis?

kimkencruzers

Hello,

I know they are cruise tour brokers and I know they have very mixed reviews. I have secured Rome in Limo for the tours in Italy that are very important to me and I'm thinking of taking a chance on cruisingexcursions.com 3 port package in these ports. If I don't feel comfortable taking these excursions, I would just do Monaco and Valencia on our own and in Tunis I would take a ships tour (NCL Jade, would love feedback if anyone took that ships tour). We will be the only ship in each port in late March if that makes any difference.

If anyone did take these tours through this company, I would also like to know if in Tunis you had to pay for the Bardo museum separately and if so, do they take credit cards so I wouldn't have to exchange money?

Thanks for any input.

Hello,

I know they are cruise tour brokers and I know they have very mixed reviews. I have secured Rome in Limo for the tours in Italy that are very important to me and I'm thinking of taking a chance on cruisingexcursions.com 3 port package in these ports. If I don't feel comfortable taking these excursions, I would just do Monaco and Valencia on our own and in Tunis I would take a ships tour (NCL Jade, would love feedback if anyone took that ships tour). We will be the only ship in each port in late March if that makes any difference.

If anyone did take these tours through this company, I would also like to know if in Tunis you had to pay for the Bardo museum separately and if so, do they take credit cards so I wouldn't have to exchange money?

Thanks for any input.

I am also interested to hear the responses. Thanks for posting!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Thanks for any input.

I'd be wary of booking with a private operator in Tunis as our cruise has just had this port cancelled because of the troubles there. Those booked with the cruise line got a full refund you might not get that with a private operator. Fortunately we have another port added and time to sort out tours there instead. But sometimes they don't cancel till you're on board when it's not so easy to make alternative arrangements.

Mumsy.

Archived