Expedition Athens 9/27

Fairhairmar

we are looking to share a full day tour (mercedes mini bus for 8) in Athens. Pricing is by "tour" not by person....the price is much more reasonable with a groip of 8 than just 2.

My husband and I are on the Constellation. If you are interested, I will send you the details. Kindly, m

we are looking to share a full day tour (mercedes mini bus for 8) in Athens. Pricing is by "tour" not by person....the price is much more reasonable with a groip of 8 than just 2.

My husband and I are on the Constellation. If you are interested, I will send you the details. Kindly, m

Hi Fairhairmar,

Welcome to Cruise Critic. These types of requests are to be posted on the Roll Call forum, which you've already posted on. This forum is for general Celebrity discussion, and this thread is now closed. Have a great time on Xpedition.

Welcome to cruise critic.

The best place to ask this is on the Roll Call for your cruise. This is also where you can get to know others who will be sailing with you and find people able to share shore excursions.

You need to go back to the main message board, find Roll Calls then Celebrity and follow the links to your ship and cruise date.

Have a great cruise!

Mumsy.

Archived