Sofa bed on Mariner

I keep hearing different things about the pull out sofas in the Superior rooms on the Mariner. Do they pull out like a regular sofa bed or is it more like a futon? My 8 and 11 year olds are going to be sleeping on it, and I want to be sure they are going to fit and be comfortable.

a way to see if they will fit on the sofa-- check to see how many people your cabin fit.. then check the legend to see if there is an upper bed- If there is an upper bed then the soda willnot fit 2 kids comfortably.

Most sofa beds have the back that lifts off and its made into a single bed.

It is a cabin for four. It has the two twins that can be pushed together to make a queen and the sofa bed. The website only lets you pick a cabin with a sofa bed when you have four people, so I'm assuming it's a bed for two, but wasn't sure if it was a normal bed for two or a tight fit.

http://joephila.net/cruise/ship16.jpg

this is our cabin on the Voyager---same class as the Mariner. Notice the upper bed behind the little happy birthday sign. This sofa could only fit one person. THe back came off to make a bed. If the bed pulled out-- I dont know where it would pullout to. There is a vanity across the room from the sofa. Do you have a suite? This cabin is a D1

Archived