Holiday Inn Express 17th Street

Socal404

Thinking about staying here pre-cruise next February. I see it has airport shuttle, but does it have shuttle to port? Also, would like to hear from those who have stayed here. How is it for just the one night?

We stayed at this motel prior to our caribbean princess cruise, The motel is clean pretty good cont breakfast and the staff was very friendly and helpful , It is also walking distance to catch the water taxis and to see the ships also its only 2 block from the port you will be fine they have a shuttle to the airport and to the port when I was there it was free but Ive been told that they now charge a small amout to go to the port not sure you will have to check on that I guess that gas is so expensive Have a great cruise James

Several of us doing a CC group cruise have booked this hotel for our April 2006 cruise. We were told it was close enough to walk to the ship but that is not allowed. More info about this hotel on the main Carnival board for April 1st All Adults cruise. Supposed to be lots of bars & places to eat nearby.

My wife and I have stayed there twice, also the Embassy Suites twice. Holiday Inn has airport and port shuttle. Good location for rest. and shopping as a Publix is across the street. Hotel is typical Holiday Inn, clean, nice rooms fairly nice cont. breakfast. Try Hops for dinner, right next door.

Other than bidding on Priceline, we have twice paid $79 + tax for the room.

Larry

Archived