Paddywagon Tours in Ireland. Have you used them?

Di Princess

I am on a British Isles Crystal Symphony cruise next year, disembarking in Dublin. I recently discovered the website for the Paddywagon Tour Supplier. They have 2 of the best sales videos I have ever seen:

http://www.paddywagontours.com/tourV...p?id=160&cat=4

I want to spend about a week touring Ireland. I am Scots-Irish. I had thought of renting a car and B&B's; however, these tours sound like a good value. Probably mostly youngsters. They have their own Hostels. I wrote them yesterday (info@paddywagontours.com) but have not yet heard back as yesterday was Sunday.

They have on their website that you can also chose a B&B or Hotel for an extra charge.

Has anyone used Paddywagon Tours for either a day tour or the 1-week bus tour?

Thanks for your help.

Donna I.

• 5 months later...

Hi there, I know this post is a little old, but I thought I would give my twopence worth. I have actually used Paddywagon Tours myself and found them to be excellent. I did a one day shore tour with them last year after we left the port in Cobh. We booked our tour online and this company brought us back to the ship at the end of the day. There is a refund policy if the ship does not dock for any reason and the price was about 59 euro. It was money well spent as you get collected and dropped back to the ship, before it leaves, so its takes the stress out of the day. We say Blarney, Kinsale and parts of Cork city with this tour. It was an action packed tour but great. :) I have been told they do longer day tours and multi day tours too, which look exciting. If and when I get back to Ireland, I would do another of their tours.

• 3 months later...

We too used Paddywagon Tours while cruising in Ireland. We highly recommend them. The bus was new, very comfortable and equipped with wifi. The driver was very knowledgeable about the areas we visited, and the prices were considerably less than those offered by the ship we were on. We used them on two occasions both in Cobh and Dublin. In Cobh the bus was parked around back to the right of cruise port by the "Anne" monument. In Dublin it was right on the dock. :D