Old Lahaina Luau 10-20-13 Share a Cab??

Summer Beaches

I have posted this on Roll Call and NCL as well.

Hello everyone.:o We are two "mature" ladies from Pennsylvania that will be traveling on NCL-Pride of America Oct 19, 2013 cruise. After reading wonderful reviews we have booked the OLD LAHAINA LUAU for the Maui stop in Kahului for Sunday 10-20. Our plan is to take the local bus to Lahaina, spend the day in that area and go to the Luau in the evening, 5:15 PM-8:15 PM. The last public bus back to Kahului port is at 8:30 PM making that connection really tight. I have contacted a taxi company and a mini van holding 6 passengers can be reserved for $70.00(of course plus tip). I figure with tip and 6 people the would only be around $14.00 for each of us. Would anyone be interested in sharing a van with us??? We do not want to rent a car and drive back in the dark. I can be contacted at gloriaburke@comcast.net. or reply to this post.

I would also appreciate any input from anyone that did take the local bus back to port.

Thank you for your consideration, Gloria and Nancy

Archived