Shore Excursions in Kauai

KCSPUD

We will be visiting Hawaii in 95 more days and would like some help deciding on some shore excursions for the island of Kauai as we will not have a rental car. Has anyone been on The Ultimate Beautiful Kauai Island Tour plus Fern Grotto www.hawaiicruiseexcursions.com? It seems like a very comprehensive sightseeing tour of Kauai and we hear this is a beautiful island to see via land or air and we prefer to see it via land. Some details of the tour are as follows:

Tour: Ultimate Beautiful Kauai Island Tour plus Fern Grotto

Your tour begins on the East Coast – the Coconut Coast, with scenic views of the Sleeping Giant, Hanalei Bay, Taro Fields, Anini Beach and the Princeville area. Sugar cane fields and remnants of the old plantation days dot your route and knowledgeable tour guides add to your viewing experience with tales of Kauai’s past. Your day continues with a riverboat ride to the Fern Grotto and concludes with a gorgeous tour of Kauai’s dramatic North Shore.

Thanks for reply! We were told its a 6 hour tour from 930-330. Would we have time to do a luau afterwards? Or is that packing too much in? This is our first time to hawaii so trying to experience it all

• 2 weeks later...
Great suggestion, this tour looks fabulous! We just signed up too :) what time is your luau at? if we are back by 3:30pm, if your luau isn't until 4:30 or 5:00 i can't say for sure, but I think you should have lots of time since the tour in Kauai ends back at the cruise ship by 3:30pm.

Hope you have a great time! We received email notification that this tour was cancelled for nov 28 in honor of thanksgiving. :( So we signed up with Robert's Hawaii to do a somewhat similar tour

I was looking at this tour yesterday and am also interested in taking it. I'd like to ask Ilovecruising if you could tell me how many stops the tour makes and for how long....i.e., is there time for picture-taking, exploring, etc.? I asked the question on the website and was told that this is a "sightseeing" tour, which I took to mean that the majority of your time is spent looking out a bus window. Anything you could tell me...us...would be helpful! Thanks!

Archived