Stockholder Benefits?

It is 100 shares. As I said, I use www.sharebuilder.com. You don't have to have a set amount of money to put up and they only charge $4.00 per share for buying. Good deal.

$4,00 per share just for the buying? That would be 400 just for the fee for buying 100 shares. That sounds not like a good deal for me. What am I missing?

$4,00 per share just for the buying? That would be 400 just for the fee for buying 100 shares. That sounds not like a good deal for me. What am I missing?

Most brokers charge their commission on a per trade basis. So there would be a $4.00 fee for that entire purchase. *I think, I'm just saying this because my dad has CNBC on a lot* :D

Most brokers charge their commission on a per trade basis. So there would be a $4.00 fee for that entire purchase. *I think, I'm just saying this because my dad has CNBC on a lot* :D

That would make much more sense to me. I just thought that $4 per share would be a bit heavy as it would equal 8,2% of the stock price. No good deal in my eyes, but $4 per trade is OK of course;)

And no limits as to the number of times you can apply for credit. Until they stop the program, you can use it on any cruise. We have used ours three times now and have applied for credit alreadu on two more. Thats $500 on 100 shares and the stock has gone up in that time, not saying it can't go down though.

I believe they extended it again through 2006. May not have updated the information yet. Hard for me to believe they would have a lapse in time. I know they have extended it a number of times now. They place it year to year in case they want to pull it. I say send in your application for it and then check later to see if its credited.

I believe they extended it again through 2006. May not have updated the information yet. Hard for me to believe they would have a lapse in time. I know they have extended it a number of times now. They place it year to year in case they want to pull it. I say send in your application for it and then check later to see if its credited.

It is extended through 2006 for a while now and the updated information is also up since mid April already.

You have to go the the site for Royal Caribbean investors. You will find the info there under shareholder benefit. It is a very good deal. If I recall correctly, RCL is a little more generous than Carnival, but their dividends aren't as good.

Archived