more questions about OASIS!

Hello to all! Everyone is so nice to put up w/my questions :o, here are a couple more, if u don't mind:

What is the procedure to "skate" in Studio B? Do you have to sign up for a reservation?

Does anyone know how far the dock is to Margarittaville in Jamaica (can you walk from ship?) & is there a fee to go there. I am assuming that there is a pool, too?

I read somewhere about a "free glass" if you order a drink from Chops, is this true?

Where is the ice cream or frozen yogurt for free on Oasis! :D

Thanks again for all your help.........................Francis

Hello to all! Everyone is so nice to put up w/my questions :o, here are a couple more, if u don't mind:

What is the procedure to "skate" in Studio B? Do you have to sign up for a reservation? No reservations required. Free skate time in posted in the Daily Compass. Long slacks requires. Socks also required if you are using RCCL's skates.

Does anyone know how far the dock is to Margarittaville in Jamaica (can you walk from ship?) & is there a fee to go there. I am assuming that there is a pool, too?

I read somewhere about a "free glass" if you order a drink from Chops, is this true?

Where is the ice cream or frozen yogurt for free on Oasis! :D By the pools for certain. Make also in the Windjammer.

Thanks again for all your help.........................Francis

It is in the Falmouth port area, certainly within minimal walking distance from the ship. No entry fee for Margaritaville.

Where is the ice cream or frozen yogurt for free on Oasis! :D
You will find a self serve frozen yogurt machine in the Wipe Out Café. They are also located port side between the sports pool & main pool. Not sure if they are also on the starboard side between the beach pool & H2O zone.

Archived