Excursion for 4 generations?

wrcjr98

We will be cruising in December, and my husband has asked me to select some family friendly excursions that will appeal to our 2 grandkids (age 2 & 8), as well as Nana & PopPop in their 70's, and all of us in between! I wanted to do the Marineland Deluxe Stringray City Tour, but, not only is he booked, but, I'm not sure stingrays are the best activity for all ages?

Looking for any ideas or suggestions!

Thank you all!

We will have 3 generations on a trip in January and we are doing an island tour to the turtle farm and then a glass bottom boat/snorkel trip. My MIL doesn't swim but I hope will enjoy the glass bottom boat! The rest of us can snorkel or just hang in the boat.

Thanks for the info! We decided on the Native Ways Island and Stingray tour. There are two people who don't want to get in the ocean, but, they were outnumbered so they can actually stay on the boat at the stingray sandbar. I am paying $60 for a land tour of the Turtle Farm, the Tortuga Rum Factory, 7-Mile Beach, and the Governor’s House. and "Hell" - and then the Stingray Sandbar too - it is 4 hours - I hope I have made the right choice!

Archived