Just got off the Ecstasy

Mrsfabo

Dang. I've still got 100 days to go. :(

only 20 days for me.

I was wondering what is currently being provided in the room and what I need to bring, shampoo, conditioner, soap type items.

trying to finish shopping

I have 110 days to go. I will be on the Empress deck in an aft balcony as well. Do they have reclining chairs on the extended balconies?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yes we had reclining chairs and the balcony was definitely bigger than average

only 20 days for me.

I was wondering what is currently being provided in the room and what I need to bring, shampoo, conditioner, soap type items.

trying to finish shopping

They had shampoo but its always good to bring your own they had plenty of goodies

Day 2 Freeport- woke up pretty early to see the sunrise gorgeous on the ocean then had coffee and went to the gym. I wanted to comment on the food I love their breakfast especially in the dining room very tasty with a lot of selections, however wasn't a big fan of the dinner at all. I'm not a big meat eater so most nights I just ate a salad but the family I was with loved the dinners. I think they need more seafood selections for dinner. This was also formal night the lobster and shrimp never disappoint!!! Here is my family we always have a great time ImageUploadedByForums1377417467.106762.jpg.d3ca1a80d01cfcef77a50852a895ebd5.jpg

Got to Freeport been there before so wasnt much of a surprise the cab driver let us know that Carnival owned a lot of the island so that's why they go there to generate revenue. I wanted to say something about the ship itself moving the ship was fine had a mild sewage odor but not to bad unfortunately as the days went on this was on the Empress floor even side mid ship didn't totally reach the back but the snitch was incredible and cruisers started to complain and by the third day people were getting irate not sure how they rectified the problem but I know some people were moved.

Day 2 Freeport- woke up pretty early to see the sunrise gorgeous on the ocean then had coffee and went to the gym. I wanted to comment on the food I love their breakfast especially in the dining room very tasty with a lot of selections, however wasn't a big fan of the dinner at all. I'm not a big meat eater so most nights I just ate a salad but the family I was with loved the dinners. I think they need more seafood selections for dinner. This was also formal night the lobster and shrimp never disappoint!!! Here is my family we always have a great time [ATTACH]283927[/ATTACH]

So do they have Lobster on the 5 night cruises?

Day Three ok everybody I'm back sitting on my balcony every morning I would see the sun rise then the gym it always seemed like the day was going to be cloudy then nothing but blue skies. I was looking forward to going to Nassau to the Atlantis but the group I was with wanting to go to the free beach initially I was disappointed because I was like what's to do at cable beach it's free lol but to my surprise it was a dj, food, chairs, umbrellas, the works! We even went on jet skies the surf was a little tough but incredible the heat was incredible it was 92 but felt like clear over 100 but that beautiful ocean was well worth it! I stayed in that water for hours it was cool and refreshing. ImageUploadedByForums1377554412.795162.jpg.09527f939299078a9734ed26e368b8e3.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1377554392.448234.jpg.efbb905b3e397e2188e3c71a8fd07aad.jpg

Got to Freeport been there before so wasnt much of a surprise the cab driver let us know that Carnival owned a lot of the island so that's why they go there to generate revenue. I wanted to say something about the ship itself moving the ship was fine had a mild sewage odor but not to bad unfortunately as the days went on this was on the Empress floor even side mid ship didn't totally reach the back but the snitch was incredible and cruisers started to complain and by the third day people were getting irate not sure how they rectified the problem but I know some people were moved.

My daughter was on the Ecstasy 4 day cruise August 8-12 and she stayed on the Empress deck, port side. The only negative thing she said about the entire cruise was that awful sewage smell that you also experienced. That's so unfortunate.

My daughter was on the Ecstasy 4 day cruise August 8-12 and she stayed on the Empress deck, port side. The only negative thing she said about the entire cruise was that awful sewage smell that you also experienced. That's so unfortunate.

I felt so bad for the people who's rooms was directly affected I walked past and they smell was incredible I could just imagine if you stayed in them rooms

Archived