Weather in February

Len3

Last Feb. we went to Cancun for a week and it just wasn't warm enough for our taste. If we book here, what can we expect for Feb? Also, need suggestions of hotels on the beach. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Len3,

I am sorry I can't help you with a hotel to stay in other than the place that we ziplined which is Almonds and Corals. They do have a website, but Oscar Brown took us the the resort for the zipline. I would think that the weather stays pretty much the same year round. Oscar is a member on this board. He used to answer questions when people asked them. You might try to post a message on the board to LIMON and see if he answers you. We used him on our time in Puerto Limon and had a wonderful time with him. We will (group of who knows at this point....look out Oscar) use him again in Jan 2006. He is a great guide of his country and would highly recommend him to you if you are trying to do some tours.

Archived