Cheap hotel in FLL for post cruise?

gkrnjlr

We're returning from our cruise in Miami, but fly out of FLL the next day, so we're trying to find an inexpensive hotel in FLL that either offers airport transportation EARLY in the morning (flight leaves at 7:25am - and don't they say that you should be at the airport 2 hours ahead?)......OR if they don't have airport transportation, just something close to the airport that the cab fare for 2 wouldn't be too expensive.

We'd like a cheap room, but safe and clean is more important! :D

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Beach Resort and will stay there again in August. $12.00 taxi to FLL. It's nice, not great. I just booked with an Entertainment Book card for $65.00 a night. It's right on the beach and there's lots of shops and restaurants to walk to so it works well for us since we fly in a day early. I don't like sitting in a hotel with nothing close by to do! Hope it helps!

Amerisuites is a good one nighter for pre or post cruise stays.

On Priceline you would put in Fort Lauderdale, DOWNTOWN area only, 2 1/2 Stars. It is the only 2 1/2 star hotel I have ever seen show up on Priceline. We have gotten it for $50 without a problem for pre and post cruise stays. (unless it is during spring break or another busy holiday).

Best of Luck!

You didn't state when you are going on your cruise. That makes a big difference in prices. Have been trying for something reasonable on Priceline for January and many others have been trying also with no success. I bid $110.00 for 2.5 stars and was rejected. Amerisuites website has their lowest rate for January 22 at about $165.00 per night and that is pay in full in advance non refundable. Our ship is the only one in Ft Lauderdale On January 23. Will keep trying and hopefully it wll get better when it is closer to our departure date. Hopefully you are sailing at a time when the prices aren't quite so high.

Diane

Hello all

If your just wanting a good clean motel in fll the extended stay is good I tried price line up until my cruise in april and couldnt hit anything , I had always stayed at the holiday inn express 17th street prior to my cruises which is a great place but they were booked, I just happend to remember the place next door to the Holiday Inn there sign stated they did one nighters so I said for One night I can tolerate it so I booked it throught there web site. i must say I was very suprised My room was very clean and quiet with a queen,recliner, and even a small kitchen (we didnt use) but the bath was nice and large I would stay there again in a min. It is walking distance to the water taxi and to the pier,They do NOT offer any shuttles or cont breakfast, But there is lots of resturants near by and shopping also, also if you want to cook yourself there is a publix right up the street Hopefully this will help it is the Extended Stay 17th street fll conviention center Have a great cruise James

Archived