Majahual jet ski

smrtypnts

I've only read minimal about jet skiing in Majahual, but it's all there is to read. I've looked at the Mayan Garden site, but again, it gives minimal details.

I'd like to know if they get rented quickly and there's a chance I wouldn't be able to rent one and also, if you have to be 18 or older to drive one? Also, one poster states that because of safety reasons they bring you out to a triangle type area, where it gets boring very quickly. Is this true?

Any and all info would be welcomed and appreciated!!:)

Jet skiing-

We WERE going to Jet Ski, but bad weather came in and prevented it.

It was the least expensive of any port ($35 for half hour); one or two persons could ride, for 35.

There was a waiver to sign, that said 18 y/o; but they just wanted the money; they didn't check ID's.

There were 3 cruise ships at Costa Maya when we were there. The jet skis were not plentiful, and there WAS a wait. (We paid the cash, and had to wait 45-60 minutes before we could catch the boat to the jet ski area).

We were really looking forward to doing it, but a quick storm came in. They gave us our money back, with no problems.

If you REALLY want a thrill, I recommend taking an ATV excursion on Cozumel.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived