Any Birders been to Belize???

rpetrillo

My Mom birded in Belieze and the group did a shore excursion to Crooked Tree and they all loved it.

FYI, check out http://www.carefreebirding.com for birding cruises. We went with them last November and it was great. I birded with them in 2 of our 4 (Belieze was not one of them) ports and my Mom did 3. We are booked with them again in December.

Jen

Hi

My wife and I are birders and would love to spend the day birding in Belize. I saw a couple independent guides that take you to Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary. Any thoughts on this? Any other suggestions?

thanks!

I think you are going to Grand Cayman as well. We birded Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park and it was fantastic. Tons of birds, iguanas and a beautiful park.

Jen

Hi

My wife and I are birders and would love to spend the day birding in Belize. I saw a couple independent guides that take you to Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary. Any thoughts on this? Any other suggestions?

thanks!

I wasnt aware of special birding cruises. Of course, most specialty cruises we cant go on since my wife is a teacher and they tend to be held when she is in school. But I will definitely look into them!

Im glad your mom loved Crooked Tree - I feel better going to a place where I heard others have been to and enjoyed.

My Mom birded in Belieze and the group did a shore excursion to Crooked Tree and they all loved it.

FYI, check out www.carefreebirding.com for birding cruises. We went with them last November and it was great. I birded with them in 2 of our 4 (Belieze was not one of them) ports and my Mom did 3. We are booked with them again in December.

Jen

HI

Yes we are also going to Grand Cayman (as well as Roatan and Cozumel). We were there once before, before we got into birding, and did the Turtle Farm, Hell, etc. tour. We did the stingray swim in Antigua so the botanic park looks like a nice idea. THANKS A LOT!!!

I think you are going to Grand Cayman as well. We birded Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park and it was fantastic. Tons of birds, iguanas and a beautiful park.

Jen

Archived