Jan 21-28, 2006 Caribbean Princess

2StPeteFLguys

Hi All.

My partner and I are looking for others that will be on the Caribbean Princess.

Anyone else have plans to be on the Caribbean Princesss January 21-28 in 2006. We just booked it after being on the same ship in June 2005, but different itinerary.

Going to St. Thomas, St. Martin and Princess Cays...we picked this because we want to snorkel again in beautiful St. John for the day.

Thanks,

Larry and Tom

Hi All.

My partner and I are looking for others that will be on the Caribbean Princess.

Anyone else have plans to be on the Caribbean Princesss January 21-28 in 2006. We just booked it after being on the same ship in June 2005, but different itinerary.

Going to St. Thomas, St. Martin and Princess Cays...we picked this because we want to snorkel again in beautiful St. John for the day.

Thanks,

Larry and Tom

Hi Larry and Tom,

If you havent been to that part of the Caribbean before, you are gonna just love the beaches..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Larry & Tom and KC Walker-

I'm also on the Caribbean Princess 01-21-06 sailing.

I was just on that same ship 09/05 but the western itinerary.

Although I was travelling alone, I had a blast. There were so many 'family' members they scheduled 2 FOD meetings - one on Sunday and one on Thursday. Some guys commented that there were more gays on this ship than on an Atlantis or RSVP cruise.

I'm also arriving on Friday as the weather in Chicago is hit or miss.

I'm certain we're all gonna have a blast.

Rick

Good morning Rick and welcome to the group.

I haven't booked my air travel yet, but I will probably fly out Friday afternoon.

I went on a 10 day southern Caribbean cruise last January and only met one pair of guys who were retired. It's really boring having the disco to ALL yourself, however the DJ was quite pleased to play me some trance sets.

I started my new job yesterday as an Oracle programmer. The office is a little tacky, but I am grateful to be working after six month break.

Have a great day everyone!

Richard

Yes, I'm still going on the Caribbean Princess 01/21/06.

I sent you guys an email to your aol address.

We do need to keep in contact. Hopefully we'll all be able to meet. I'm traveling alone but still have no trouble meeting people on a cruise. Kinda like Julie of the Love Boat!

Rick

Hi guys!

I'm still on this cruise and looking forward to meeting the three of you. I am still traveling alone on this cruise in terms of my cabin arangement, but am traveling with friends I met on board the Dawn Princess last January. They are very cool and know all about me

We have reserved a sail/snorkle excursion in St. Thomas. I'm open to excursion suggestions for St. Maarten and Princess Cays.

I missed the FOD meeting on my first cruise, I won't miss the meeting on this one.

Richard

• 1 month later...

• Hey guys its getting close to our sailing and want to get in touch..

What day are you guys getting into Ft Lauderdale......? We will be flying in and should be there on Friday 21st around noon.

We are staying at the Marriott North Ft Lauderdale...Friday night.

Email us at LFJR13@aol.com

thanks...Larry and Tom

• 4 weeks later...

Hey you interesting and creative friends of Dorothy, now's the time to say hello. So far there are three of us on this ship and I think it would be fun to find some more fun people.

Time's running out, so get in on the fun now!

Sincerely,

Richard

Hi everyone.

My partner Gary & I will be on the ship as well. I was planning on approaching the Cruise Director as soon as we boarded to request a FOD party. Do you recommend this, or is this something Princess does as a matter of course?

Either way, we should all plan to meet to say hello!

Ken

Welcome aboard Ken,

I look forward to meeting you and Gary. I'm traveling with a nice married couple and a single lady friend. We will probably have a sail-away party when the ship leaves the dock. You are welcome to join us.

I don't know how FOD parties work, but I'm sure we will have one our first sea day.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived