Booking with island vendor - do I tell RCI?

We are officially getting married in Cozumel (Jan 2014!) and will be cruising there via RCI's Liberty of the Seas. We're using Cozumel Wedding Planners instead of booking a cruise wedding.... my question is, do I tell the cruise line that this will be our wedding cruise?

Thanks!

We used a local planner and sailed on RCI...did not tell them...no issues

If you are having your hair done at the salon day of you can mention it if you need to be off the ship quickly after you dock. They will try to fit you in for an earlier appointment.

We are officially getting married in Cozumel (Jan 2014!) and will be cruising there via RCI's Liberty of the Seas. We're using Cozumel Wedding Planners instead of booking a cruise wedding.... my question is, do I tell the cruise line that this will be our wedding cruise?

Thanks!

From my understanding, you do not have to tell the cruise line. However if you choose to tell the cruise line or a TA about your plans there some perks that you may receive, such as an invite to the meet & greet newlyweds party, honeymoon gift bag, bottle of champagne.

Archived