Carnival Excursion - Non-participant

luvcruisin66

It depends. How are you getting to this beach? If you are walking to a public beach, then they can't prevent you from walking there as well and watching people snorkel. If they are taking any sort of transportation or if they are going to a private snorkel area, you'll have to purchase the excursion.

FWIW, when we were on Half Moon Cay, my daughter did the Stingray Adventure. While she rode in a vehicle to the stingray area, I was able to walk over there and watch everyone in the water with the rays. Carnival had no problem with people coming over to see the rays and watch the 'Stingray Adventure".

Hi,

Does Carnival allow for non-participants to "go along" with excursions where non-participation is possible? Example: Can spouse go along with snorkeling excursion to beach(not boat), and just hang out while we snorkel?

Thx.

Some excursions offer a spectator ticket. Call and ask. When my girls and I did one of the dolphin excursions in Coz, DH and DS were able to ride in the van and enter the park with us. Much less than an actual excursion ticket...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived