How good are the massages at Nachi Cocom?

tkq

We have made our reservations at Nachi Cocom for the day we are in Cozumel. We are excited about a nice day on the beach and are considering having a massage while we are there. Has anyone had a massage and are they worth the $70 say compared to the massage on the ship (which is considerably more).

We've been to Nachi many times and I always get a massage- I love them. You can do them outside on the beach under a shelter or they have an inside area. I always enjoy mine on the beach. I've paid for more expensive massages but these are at least just as good!

I just had a massage there this week. It was $40 for a 30 minute massage. It was on the beach with a 3 sided tent for privacy. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. I asked but she would not move back to Texas with me :). I did not make the reservation in advance. When the guy came around explaining the jet skis, etc. he asked if I wanted a massage and I said yes. I only had to wait about 15 minutes as there was only one other person signed up to get one.

Archived