Back from RCCL Rhapsody Wedding

We're back and married. :D Everything was beautiful with a few glitches, but no catastrophes. I'm working on a detailed review and pictures and should have something posted by this weekend. If you have any specific questions that you'd like me to answer about RCCL, Royal Romance or the Rhapsody, please let me know.

Mrs. Rogo (aka-Andrea)

Congratulations on your marriage and much luck, love and happiness to both of you!

DH/I are renewing our vows on VOS and would like to know how your experience was with RR and social host on the ship. Is there anything that I need to check into more thoroughly? Any information you could help me with would be appreciated.

Congratulations again!

Thanks!

Congrats on the wedding!!

We are getting married on RCCL Enchantment of the Seas in January. I have so many questions about the wedding on the ship simply because I have no control. We have about 60 guests and I don't want to be disappointed in any way since we don't get to see anything ahead of time. I don't doubt that the coordinators will be anything but helpful.....

If you have some time, could you let me know what the cake was like.

How were the flowers? I am just doing the standard flowers.

When did you have your ceremony? Did you get to pick the time at all? I am nervous because our wedding is in Key West-we dock at 7am and leave at 2pm. I'd like time to be able to take pictures in Key West....

Any other info would be very HELPFUL and appreciated!

Congrats again, I bet you are both so happy!!

Kelly

Archived