Splendour of the Seas Grand Suites

zaster

Hi all !!!

We are looking at the cruises that Splendour of the Seas offers in South America departing from Santos next January.

We are a total of five people, one being a three-year-old child.

We have considered booking one Grand Suite and one Junior Suite (the ones that are adjoining). Are they really noisy since they are just under the pool/outdoor windjammer?

Do you suggest us to book 2 JS in the very aft? Better view and maybe less noise?

Also I would like to know if the balconies can be opened?

Thanks,

We were on the Splendour in June. GS #8010. We found it noisy. Started early in the morning with the crew cleaning and then all day with foot traffic and chairs being pulled around.

The cabin itself was nice and roomy. My only complaint was the noise from above. The two aft JS might be a better fit. If interested, I have photos of the stateroom in my link below. I noticed that the balconies could open.

cruisingator2[/color];39945967]We were on the Splendour in June. GS #8010. We found it noisy. Started early in the morning with the crew cleaning and then all day with foot traffic and chairs being pulled around.

The cabin itself was nice and roomy. My only complaint was the noise from above. The two aft JS might be a better fit. If interested, I have photos of the stateroom in my link below. I noticed that the balconies could open.

Really enjoyed your pictures. :cool: Thanks! for posting the link.

Archived