Triumph 8B ???

our10th

I finally took the plunge and upgraded our inside cabin to a balacony on the Empress deck #7419. This appears to be one of the L cabins with long balconies that I've read about on the boards. Can anyone tell me what to expect in the room - ie, couch or just table and chair, robes? Also I paid total $795 per person - is this a good deal for 1/7/06 sailing?

i booked 7434 on the Liberty- there is no sofa in the cabin. Only one chair and that belongs to the vanity. the bathroom doors opens to the bed.

photos of 6451 on deck below you- http://community.webshots.com/album/54407529GerSto/1

Photos were taken in 2002

Does that 795 include port and taxes-- coz i see various agencys the cruise itself it 795 and then add on taxes and port.,. I see totals over 900 per person.

serene56 ~

I paid a total of $1595 for both of us that included my taxes and such.

I've seen the pictures of the floor below and it has a couch, however I've read that some of the L shaped rooms do not - the 7419/7416 rooms are L shaped but have a little "notch" out of them, so I'm kind of wondering if there is a difference or if they're the same as the cabins on the Upper deck.

Thanks for the info - how did you like the balcony?

If you paid that thenyou made out very good--- since there is almost 200 more for port and taxeson every site that I checked today. Good for you.

I did not stay in that cabin yet-- I have it booked for February. First time NOT staying on the aft..and those balconies are bigger--just cant put lounge chairs out there.

I am not too concerned with the steps as only crew people will be using them.

I didnt like deck 6 as the cabins seemed to be too busy,, too much. I didnt like the bed against the window... on the Empress deck the bed is away from the balcony.. which I think is nice.

Archived