Luggage Valet - Southwest Airlines out of Tampa

Diva Onboard

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if Royal Caribbean offers luggage valet with Southwest Airlines out of Tampa International Airport. We are sailing on the Brilliance repositioning and will be returning November 9th into Tampa.

Does Royal offer luggage valet to Tampa International with Southwest Airlines as the carrier?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows if Royal Caribbean offers luggage valet with Southwest Airlines out of Tampa International Airport. We are sailing on the Brilliance repositioning and will be returning November 9th into Tampa.

Does Royal offer luggage valet to Tampa International with Southwest Airlines as the carrier?

Thanks.

We are on the same sailing. Sent an email to C&A asking the same thing. No valet luggage in Tampa yet. We loved it in February, but we came back to Ft. Lauderdale. So we bought the ship transfers. See you on board.

Firedog001 - Thanks for the reply. Guess that means we'll be babysitting our luggage at the airport for awhile until we can check it. I'll have to research if there's anything near the airport where we can check our bags with a bell station and grab a nice lunch somewhere. Sure wish that Southwest had a non-stop flight between 9:10 AM and 2:40 PM. Bummer.

Firedog001 - Thanks for the reply. Guess that means we'll be babysitting our luggage at the airport for awhile until we can check it. I'll have to research if there's anything near the airport where we can check our bags with a bell station and grab a nice lunch somewhere. Sure wish that Southwest had a non-stop flight between 9:10 AM and 2:40 PM. Bummer.

There's a Marriott hotel right in the airport, perhaps you could try to check your bags there - might want to call first. My sister and I are staying at the Marriott the night before our Brilliance cruise in December and I am going to ask them if I can drop off the bags there on our return as we have an even later flight. Also, plenty of places to eat in the airport outside security - Baja Fresh, Carrabba's, TGI Fridays. If you have to kill time in an airport, Tampa is not bad. Lots of nice stores or go up to the Sky Lounge in the Marriott for a terrific view while you're waiting.

Hoe late is your flight?

Take your time getting off the ship if you're in no rush. The going through immigration and customs can be a little slow at times at the port (I was on Jewel back in May).

In addition to all the places in the main terminal that SandyAtSea mentioned, the SWA airside, once through security, has a Chili's, Nathan's, Starbucks and a couple other restaurants to kill time at.

I'm a local, and a rarely fly anything other than SWA out of Tampa.

Stowing luggage is the hard part or I'd recommend some places not too far from the airport to kill time.

Archived