Goff's Caye

kat4282

Has anyone recently done an excursion to Goff's Caye? I am looking at using Island Marketing or any other reputable company. I am curious how the ride out there is? My sister is pregnant but it looks like a relaxing day once there. Do you think it is a tolerable ride?

We are also considering Bannister Island b/c it is closer and has chairs, but the two other ships in port that day use Bannister as a cruise excursion. I'm not sure how crowded it will be.

Any tips, thoughts, and/or suggestions appreciated ;)

Has anyone recently done an excursion to Goff's Caye? I am looking at using Island Marketing or any other reputable company. I am curious how the ride out there is? My sister is pregnant but it looks like a relaxing day once there. Do you think it is a tolerable ride?

We are also considering Bannister Island b/c it is closer and has chairs, but the two other ships in port that day use Bannister as a cruise excursion. I'm not sure how crowded it will be.

Any tips, thoughts, and/or suggestions appreciated ;)

We are considering do the same thing. Bannister Island's pics just look so crowded.

DH and I want a nice quiet trip this time, eery port we are going to a quiet beach area. A friend of mine just got back from a week in

Belize and she spent a day at Goff's Caye and said it is exactly what we are looking for.

When we went it was about 40 minutes i'd say. I am sure it depends on the day but it was calm on the day we were there. I guess it depends on how pregnant the person is and how calm the sea is too.

It is a beautiful place, but not a lot of facilities. Great place to put a towel on the beach and relax in the water.

We booked it with http://belizecruiseexcursions.com and they ran a great tour.

BTW, there is nothing like floating in the sea when you are pregnant:-) Takes the weight off of everything and you feel great:-)

Archived