Houston after cruise

Janie1111

• 2 weeks later...

Courtyard by Marriott Houston NASA/Clear Lake - Houston, 18100 Saturn Ln, Houston, TX, 77058 United States. It is new and directly across the street from Johnson Space Center. There are several restaurants near the hotel and it is a quick drive to Kemah.

My personal suggestion is the Holiday Inn Kemah, you cant see Houston or clear lake even without transportation. There is no bus service and you can't rely of taxis for everything. There is an Enterprise car rental office in Seabrook. I'm sure they can arrange to have a car delivered to you at the port or at the least your Hotel. Then you can explore all you want and return the car at the airport on your departure. Holiday Inn is located on Hwy 146 and is walking distance to Kemah boardwalk (entertainment) and shopping.

Just a side note...you MUST have a Tookies Hamburger while in Seabrook. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Good Luck

Archived