Stingray's and the Sunshine Grill--Help Please

DADDYOFTHE7SEAZ

Preparing for my next cruise. I'm doing Wave-runner/Stingrays thru Fat Fish Adv. In port from 7am-4pm. Trying to do the early tour at 8:30, it last around 3hrs. I was then wanting to go to The Sunshine Grill for lunch. The tour picks up at the Hard Rock, once I return to the Hard Rock (after tour) and hopefully the time is around 11:30-12ish what's the best way to get to Sunshine Grill?

Sunshine Grill is located up 7 mile beach at the Sunshine Suites Resort. You'd hop in a cab to take you there. Is this really what you mean? It says it caters mostly to the hotel patrons.

We like Paradise Grill which is right near the docks (and the Hard Rock) where you can snorkel with the grouper and out to the reef for some amazing snorkeling. The restaurant is right on the water, which is really cool.

Preparing for my next cruise. I'm doing Wave-runner/Stingrays thru Fat Fish Adv. In port from 7am-4pm. Trying to do the early tour at 8:30, it last around 3hrs. I was then wanting to go to The Sunshine Grill for lunch. The tour picks up at the Hard Rock, once I return to the Hard Rock (after tour) and hopefully the time is around 11:30-12ish what's the best way to get to Sunshine Grill?

Cab, as mrsfuzzmo mentioned, or you could take the bus. This is our plan for our day. Morning at Smith Cove and then late lunch at Sunshine. Must get back to Sunshine Grill for a burger ... and their fish taco ... or both. ;)

IIRC, the jet ski Stingray Tour departs from a hotel on Crighton Drive that backs up to the North Sound. This hotel has gone through a few name changes (formerly Grand Caymanian or Ramada) but is now a Holiday Inn.

Assuming Fat Fish is providing the return transportation to the port area as a part of your tour, they would probably be happy to drop you off at Sunshine Suites (near intersection of West Bay Rd and Safehaven Dr where the Sunshine Grill is located) for no additional charge. They basically have to drive right past it anyway.

You would then be responsible for catching your own bus or taxi back to the port area.

IIRC, the jet ski Stingray Tour departs from a hotel on Crighton Drive that backs up to the North Sound. This hotel has gone through a few name changes (formerly Grand Caymanian or Ramada) but is now a Holiday Inn.

Assuming Fat Fish is providing the return transportation to the port area as a part of your tour, they would probably be happy to drop you off at Sunshine Suites (near intersection of West Bay Rd and Safehaven Dr where the Sunshine Grill is located) for no additional charge. They basically have to drive right past it anyway.

You would then be responsible for catching your own bus or taxi back to the port area.

Thanks drew sailbum:

That's just the type of answer I was searching for. I searched the Cayman boards thru about 14 pages and couldn't find anything

Archived