What if you miss Mahogany Bay?

geovet

How much further away is Coxen Hole compared to Mahogany Bay ? I'm booking an excursion outside of CCL and was wondering how would I get to where I need to get from Coxen Hole if we dock there ?

We have booked 3 different tour companies on our 3 trips there. They have all provided pick-up instructions from both locations, just in case.

Edited by CDNJehn

• 1 month later...

I can now say from experience that "what happens if you miss Mahogany Bay" depends largely in part as to why you miss it, when they know you will miss it and if there is anything the cruise line can do instead. We had weather delays from the get-go (Thanksgiving week - we left our originating dock a day late) which threw off our whole itinerary. Roatan was cancelled because they knew they wouldn't make it there in time. For us, instead, they hooked us up with a stop in Costa Maya, Mexico which was close enough to get to in time. The morning we were to stop in Belize, it was still too windy to reach the tenders so they cancelled that stop that morning. It became a sea day and they credited us for the port taxes and any ship booked excursions.