Kipu Falls Zipline Trek

GAJE

DH and I are going on the Circle of Hawaii cruise with HAL in Feb., 06. We are now looking at shore excursions. The Kipu Falls Zipline Trek in Nawiliwili, Kauai looks like a lot of fun. Has anyone out there done this one? Sure would like some feedback. DH and I are 61 and 60 - too old?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Betty

We haven't done it... take a look at their cancellation policy though. Not sure if you are overniting it in Kauai or not... but if your ship is late docking or doesn't dock, they will not refund your money. We were going to do this in December when we are there, but it wasn't worth risking the cost for 4 people if our ship did not dock. Just an FYI. It does look like alot of fun though. They said they offer a shorter version thru the cruise lines and it would fall under the ships cancellation policies... but it wasn't the full day like the one we wanted to take.

Hi Betty: My hubby and I did the Kipu Falls Safari with Outfitters when we were in Kauai in May. The zipline was only a very small part of the tour. We each got to go across only once. In reading about the Zipline Trek, it seems like they let you do it a second time.

If you read the last few posts on the Haleakala Zipline thread, Aloha Jackie posted another site that has a zipline. The Haleakala zipline in Mauai was a lot of fun. I'd recommend that one for sure.

Marly

• 1 month later...

Archived