Zaandam dry dock

jwh

Hi All,

I know that Zaandam is scheduled for dry dock in the next week or so. Is anyone planning to cruise on her shortly afterwards? I would love to hear the changes and how she is looking. Am booked for the South America cruise in January and hoping for a fresh 'new' ship :)

We will be on the same cruise as boulders and hope the "bugs" will have been worked out of the Zaandam post dry dock.:) After our Prinsendam experience last year right after dry dock, we saw how many things could go wrong.:eek:

Karen

My husband flew out to Miami yesterday and will join the Zaandam this morning for her dry dock. I'll let you know if he gives me any info or 'snippets' etc :)

Thankyou so much! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• 1 month later...

I'd be interested in any comments as well, I sailed on her in April 2013 and she had a great friendly crew but there were things that needed attention. Her crew made up for any malfunctions though and I'd sail on her again in a heartbeat. I love her size and hope more are made in the future. Even in rough seas she was stable and gentle in movements.