Carnival Liberty's Webcam has lit up!!

kroooz-cams

Guest Crazeecat5

Yea, wonder what's going on up there? I'll be there in 23 days. I'll wave to the camera!

Sheryl

Take a look!--This was posted on our roll call thread by Carl in Norfolk--

I know it has been mentioned in some threads, but I thought it is worthy of its

own.

If you click the rear cam you can see the large tv screen; click location at the top and you'll see she's currently way at the top of the Adriatic.

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/carnival/carnival.htm

So why is it worthy of *three* threads? :confused:

I have read every post on every thread to make sure I have not posted or anyone else has posted on the same topic before so as to make sure nothing is repeated before I post.

Just wanted to let you know that the Libert's webcam is now online. Hopefully the rest of the fleet will come soon.

jeff

Are you the real originator of Kroooz cams. If you are I want the thank you for your effort at putting up all those cruise cams.

Can you tell us something of yourself?

Thank you, gsb. As you said, there are new posters that come to this board all the time. Many don't know about looking for previous posts, so your information is appreciated by many. I do not like sarcastic remarks that are always thrown at people. IMHO, this board is for everyone, and if folks don't want to read it, then just skip it. This is getting old. :rolleyes:

I first looked at the rear Cam and didnt see the T.V. screen at first, Does anyone know what are they showing on the T.V. Screen? Movies at night? what?

New Carnival Liberty to Feature Massive 270-Square-Foot Outdoor TV Screen

spacer.gifMIAMI (May 20, 2005) – One of the largest outdoor television screens ever installed on a cruise ship will be featured on Carnival Cruise Lines’ new 110,000-ton Carnival Liberty when it inaugurates the line’s Mediterranean cruise program this summer.

“Carnival’s Seaside Theatre” – which will include a 12-foot-high by 22-foot-wide LED (light-emitting diode) screen – will be located poolside on Carnival Liberty’s Lido deck and show movies, sporting events, concerts, and various other programming, including the ship’s own “Morning Show” hosted by the cruise director.

Manufactured by Belgium-based Barco, a worldwide leader in innovative visual solutions, the massive 270-square-foot screen uses the same technology featured in large stadiums and New York’s Times Square and can be seen during both the day and evening hours. In addition to superior picture quality, the state-of-the-art entertainment system includes a 70,000-watt sound system, providing concert quality sound, even outdoors.

“Carnival already offers the widest variety of shipboard activities at sea and the new LED television screen aboard the Carnival Liberty is just another example of the innovative entertainment options available for guests sailing aboard the ‘Fun Ships,’” said Bob Dickinson, Carnival president and CEO.

The poolside screen will take center stage during the evenings when feature films, concerts and other programming are showcased while guests relax in oversized lounge chairs and enjoy drink specials, complimentary popcorn, and other typical movie-time fare.

“Carnival’s Seaside Theatre” will also be utilized for national sporting events featuring various food and drink specials. During Carnival’s legendary deck parties, music videos, along with live shots of the band and party guests, will be displayed.

Kids’ favorite movies and cartoons will also be featured while Play Station 2 units will be connected to the system to provide a “larger than life” video game experience.

The new outdoor LED screen will debut when Carnival Liberty launches the line’s first-ever Mediterranean cruise program which will run from July 20, 2005 through Oct. 12, 2005.

None of the Cams are working or not getting their websites at 11:42PM, someone else check, could be me. Was going to check on the Big Screen on the Liberty to see if its visible at night.

They're back up now. With the time difference(+6 hours) it would have already been day break at the time you were checking.

I just saw smoke come out of the whale tale:D

Greetings from the Liberty, folks! I've added an album of ship pics to my webshots page. You can access them here: http://community.webshots.com/user/ronpass

We've just left the ship yard in Monfalcone and are headed to Civitavecchia (Rome area). We'll stop at Dubrovnik tomorrow (Sunday) on the way.

Enjoy.

:)

Ron

Greetings from the Liberty, folks! I've added an album of ship pics to my webshots page. You can access them here: http://community.webshots.com/user/ronpass

We've just left the ship yard in Monfalcone and are headed to Civitavecchia (Rome area). We'll stop at Dubrovnik tomorrow (Sunday) on the way.

Enjoy.

:)

Ron

Thanks for the pics Ron! Did you guys just stop a few mins ago?

Archived