Royal Princess Mini Suites MA

Mercury

We have both the A410 and A414 booked on Regal for Nov. Can you please tell me if the glass partitions open up. It would be nice to have an extra huge balcony

Hey Cruisin'Queen, any word on how your staterooms were on the Regal with the Sea View Bar above them?

Hey Cruisn'Queen, mind reporting back when you see your room on if privacy is a concern from the windows in the Seaview Bar? I was just assigned room r408 (right next to your 410 room) on a cruise in January and am curious on whether people will be able to see into our balcony and room or not.

Thanks!

Hi - I was in B410 on the Regal last month - people in the SeaView Bar looking onto your balcony is less of a problem on the Port side as the "windows" in the floor of the bar are not that easy to look through - not at all like being under the SeaWalk. Also, 408 is far enough forward that it would be difficult to see much of the balcony at all.

Dave Walker's post below is related to a discussion about obstructed balconies on Emerald, but the first photo does show the Port side. Hope it is helpful.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44928061&postcount=10

Hi, we are sailing out on January 8 on the Royal. Can anyone tell me if I will be looking down on the life boats we are in C408. Thanks Looking forward to the meet and greet!! Merry Christmas and Happy safe New Year.

Cindy

Hi - we just sailed in B410 and looked down on the mid-ship Promenade - 408 is right next door, so should have a very similar view. (Regal & Royal have the same layout)

Have a great cruise!!

• 1 month later...
Hi - we just sailed in B410 and looked down on the mid-ship Promenade - 408 is right next door, so should have a very similar view. (Regal & Royal have the same layout)

Have a great cruise!!

I have a question about the view from B410. From the angled portion of the balcony, can you see directly forward toward the front of the ship, or does the room divider from B408 block your view forward?

I have a question about the view from B410. From the angled portion of the balcony, can you see directly forward toward the front of the ship, or does the room divider from B408 block your view forward?

Hi - you can see directly forward and the view is beautiful. Also breezy on a windy day!

You'll be a few decks lower, but will have a view similar to this - second picture of both posts:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40854465&postcount=184

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=40845347&postcount=147

Thanks to DMWNC1959 (Dave Walker) for these wonder photos which were most likely taken from Deck 17 above the SeaView Bar.

Edited by MarKay525