Breakaway Manhattan Room dining

Has anyone experienced this diningroom?? I understand that it has been designed to be a supper club of sorts with a band and dance floor. Any comments regarding this would be appreciated. I am interested in knowing whether it is diffilcult to get a reservation and how long they allow you to stay during dinner . Thank you.

As was mentioned in the other thread, this is the larger, more formal of the "free" dining rooms and therefore does not require a reservation. There is music of some sort during dinner hours each night and a dance floor if you feel inspired. I have read many reports that service can be very slow. You might be there two hours for dinner, but I am sure you could linger over your meal as long as you like. But, there is entertainment all over the ship, not just the dining room. If you have reserved the Burn the Floor show, it is held in another venue.

Archived