Port Canaveral stop: car service recommendation

rxbxcca

hi everyone, i'm going to be sailing on NCL Breakaway, with a stop in Port Canaveral. my husband and i decided we'd like to go to the Kennedy Space Center.

NCL offers an excursion for $89. but tickets to the center are $50. i'm thinking to purchase my tickets through the center itself and find my own transportation.

has anyone used a car service in PC that they'd recommend?

thank you. :)

hi everyone, i'm going to be sailing on NCL Breakaway, with a stop in Port Canaveral. my husband and i decided we'd like to go to the Kennedy Space Center.

NCL offers an excursion for $89. but tickets to the center are $50. i'm thinking to purchase my tickets through the center itself and find my own transportation.

Contact http://www.executiveviplimousine.com

They have limos and sedans and are recommended

by many for this KSC/Port transportation.

They have an office like 2 minutes from the KSC

visitors complex.

I've been researching a trip to KSC for our next visit. I found this thread stating that car service was quoted at $90 round trip for up to 5 people. Unless you find someone to split the cost, you may want to opt to book the cruise offered excursion.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1914986&highlight=kennedy+space

thanks very much! it ended up being more cost effective to book through NCL itself.

I just booked a rental car which has shuttles from the port to the car agency. There are some that are closer than others. I just booked Hertz for $36 for a compact but Thrifty (a little farther away) was only $32.

Also, you might want to check out orlandofuntickets as they are selling KSC tickets for $39 for adults and $34 for children. Cheaper than both the cruise ship and KSC.

Hope it helps. I will be on the Oct. 27th trip on the Breakaway.

I just booked a rental car which has shuttles from the port to the car agency. There are some that are closer than others. I just booked Hertz for $36 for a compact but Thrifty (a little farther away) was only $32.

Also, you might want to check out orlandofuntickets as they are selling KSC tickets for $39 for adults and $34 for children. Cheaper than both the cruise ship and KSC.

Hope it helps. I will be on the Oct. 27th trip on the Breakaway.

I looked at Hertz and they close at 5:30pm and the we will need the rental until about 7:00pm. Will the Hertz office close at 5:30pm or will they stay open knowing that some cruise passengers rented cars from them? Otherwise, you plan on dropping the car off after hours?

Is Hertz the only rental place that has shuttles from Port Canaveral?

Archived