only took 10 months for it to hit me...

Bo59rt

How long did it take for the "oh s*** I'm getting married soon!!" feeling kicked in???

I cannot believe it has been 10 months since we decided on a Caribbean wedding and only 5-6 more months to go! I guess it finally kicked in this weekend since we booked the 2nd leg to our wedding/honeymoon B2B, purchased our "so very us" wedding bands, had our last of the wedding party book; and pretty much finished all four bouquets. It has been a busy wedding weekend! now it is setting in...I'm getting married! :D

Awwwww Im soo glad to here you hae the feeling.. To be realllllllllly real with you. I dont think I got it to I was like 2-3 week and things were due, people were shopping, and sasha was needed all kinda papers.. Then the PACKING really but things in order when I see how much I had to hall all the way to Miami... LOL

Truely happy for you :)

How long did it take for the "oh s*** I'm getting married soon!!" feeling kicked in???

I cannot believe it has been 10 months since we decided on a Caribbean wedding and only 5-6 more months to go! I guess it finally kicked in this weekend since we booked the 2nd leg to our wedding/honeymoon B2B, purchased our "so very us" wedding bands, had our last of the wedding party book; and pretty much finished all four bouquets. It has been a busy wedding weekend! now it is setting in...I'm getting married! :D

I'm so freakin excited for you!! I am going to stay on these boards even after I'm married, cause I HAVE to see your pictures and review! You are going to have an awesome one!

I'm sitting at 93 days, and it hasn't really hit me yet. I've been preoccupied with going back to school and work. I have so many projects that are just sitting in limbo right now. Am I worried? Nope. Should I be? Probably.

My bridal shower is next Sunday, so maybe it will hit then!

• 1 month later...

Didn't hit me until like, this week (I'm getting married on 12/7/2013) lol. Trying on the dress and all that was like ok, i'm getting married, but now that i'm doing all the planning with Royal Romance and doing the favors and what not its like holy crap I'm getting married! lol

Didn't hit me until like, this week (I'm getting married on 12/7/2013) lol. Trying on the dress and all that was like ok, i'm getting married, but now that i'm doing all the planning with Royal Romance and doing the favors and what not its like holy crap I'm getting married! lol

Less than two weeks! Congrats!! yeah I would be probably freaking out by my two week mark.

• 4 weeks later...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wish our wedding was closer. It is April 19. I keep getting that O s**t moment but push it aside because it makes me want to laugh scream cry and run around at the same time. Such a flood of emotions when you really start to think about it! I think the first time it tried to hit me was prob a couple of months ago. I was making save the dates. It was overwhelming. Lol

Edited by Honeybun25
laugh