EoS 2354

I'm going on a cruise to Bermuda and have EoS cabin 2354. I'm wondering if this is a terrible room. I had just an inside cabin, but DBF wanted an OV, and this is what we ended up with. Hoping I didn't make a big mistake.

I understand that it is a connecting room, which kind of sucks, and it's super low in the ship. Pros to this are that I tend to get motion sickness, and I understand lower decks are better for this.

Has anybody been this low and felt vibrations from the propellers and how bad was it?

I have never personally been this low, but I know people who have. They didn't complain about noise or vibrations. However, I have heard lower is better for motion sickness, but the room you are in is pretty far aft. Midship is the best place to be if you are prone to motion sickness in my opinion.

Thanks HHCharger.

Our inside cabin was pretty far aft too, so I feel like at least on that point I probably didn't make things worse for me. Other good thing is that we are ported in Bermuda for three days, so vibrations/noise/motion sickness shouldn't be a problem then.

Archived