confused about Guys?????

barbgeo

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me if there is a Guys burger joint on the carnival imagination? We were told when we booked that there is one aboard. My sister in law says she has seen that there is not. HELP please.

Geo of BarbGeo

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me if there is a Guys burger joint on the carnival imagination? We were told when we booked that there is one aboard. My sister in law says she has seen that there is not. HELP please.

Geo of BarbGeo

Not on that old ship.

imagination had upgrades but no Guys. Just off her for her for her first sailing after upgrades. (still not sure what they were lol)

Great new show if you are in the 80's music in the main theater! I really enjoyed the show.

No Guys however, just the grill. I did not know they had turkey burgers available...they do and they were very good. They did have the taste bar too.

imagination had upgrades but no Guys. Just off her for her for her first sailing after upgrades. (still not sure what they were lol)

Great new show if you are in the 80's music in the main theater! I really enjoyed the show.

No Guys however, just the grill. I did not know they had turkey burgers available...they do and they were very good. They did have the taste bar too.

I had no clue about the turnkey burger. Once again I lean something new.

Archived