spoiled with Starbucks *******

plumeria

I don't remember coffee on the cruise ships being very strong, I love strong coffee in the morning, with 1/2 and 1/2 yummy, should I grind my own and bring it on Summit? Do they have coffee pots in rooms?

PS my daughter is manager at Starbucks and brings my her free pound of coffee every week

( I knew my hard work as a parent would pay off someday)

LOL

Starbucks Verona Coffee Lover

Plumeria

You mentioned that they charge extra for the coffee in the Cova Cafe. I was wondering if this is true for regular coffee too. I am spoiled by the coffee in the Cafe Promenade on RC ships.

On our last cruise, we brought ground coffee and a french press. Each morning we ordered a pot of hot water along with breakfast. We had delicious, freshly made coffee on our balcony each morning. Heaven!

if strong coffee is to your liking, than room service is for you. I love it too & even at night when we ad Baileys to it to wind down, it has great flavor.

In the buffet I found the coffee stand dead center had the best coffee since the servers use it to refill their pots so it s freshly made more often.

On Connie last Sept, which had just completed a Baltic cruise, we had Russian coffee. That got hair on my chest ;-)

On Infinity cruising Mexico, it was Mexican espresso and that was funky tasting since they water it down. I aksed them to have a stand that was marked as ESPRESSO so folks could enjoy this low caffeine coffee with full flavor. And they did & many were very happy.

Archived