Message for the Thomson Team

Hi. I don't know if you've read it on other threads, but some of us have been querying whether Fraser will be doing another Q&A with us in November? Previously, one of your team did say that they were passing on that we wanted another one, but since then we haven't heard anything. Do you know if progress of setting one up for next month has been made? Thanks.

Hello Sailaway487,

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you.

We are planning to do another Q&A, we just need to find a date that works for everyone involved.

Fraser was pleased to learn you were all eager to talk to him again.

Hopefully we'll be able to update you soon.

Tori

Social Media Manager

thoms.......before the next Q&A I would like to ask a small favour, in the interest of customer loyalty (thats us....our loyalty btw)....please would you take a moment to fill in the following easy survey....

please select a number where 0 means its absolutely true and 10 means its completely absurd

Q1 how likely is it that there will be two ships in caribbean next winter 2014/15

Q2 how likely is it that spirit will still be with us next winter 2014/15

Q3 will there ever be a new build for thomsons (nb.....please select either 1 or 10 no ambiguous answers allowed on this one and no tipex either)

if you have answered 1 to the above Q3 please skip to Q4

Q4 sorry Q4 does not exist anymore (it did exist on the old questionnaire but we couldn't be bothered to update it)

Q5 will the new build ship be going anywhere.....nice....like thailand?

Q6 will there ever be a cruise loyalty scheme for returning clients

Q7 has your pet ever considered an annual subscription to either: good doggybed housekeeping magazine, pooch digest or dogs health

Q8 what are your hobbies (please tick as many as you like)

cheese rolling in somerset

hot dog eating competitions

knitting small coloured squares in natty patterns

duck tape art

collecting empty tic tac boxes

giving away free cabin upgrades (nb….if the you select the last one please sign and date it clearly in block capitals and get it annotated by an upstanding member of the community)

Q9 do you think this questionnaire is: to long, to short, just right, very boring, a right pain in the butt, completely mindless, looks familiar?

thank you for your time in completing this survey

we really value your valuable feedback which will be much valued probably forever (on some database somewhere).......and you could win a prize just by filling it in (ok I made that bit up....no-one has ever won a prize just for filling in a survey questionnaire)

:D:D

thoms.......before the next q&a i would like to ask a small favour, in the interest of customer loyalty (thats us....our loyalty btw)....please would you take a moment to fill in the following easy survey....

Please select a number where 0 means its absolutely true and 10 means its completely absurd

q1 how likely is it that there will be two ships in caribbean next winter 2014/15

q2 how likely is it that spirit will still be with us next winter 2014/15

q3 will there ever be a new build for thomsons (nb.....please select either 1 or 10 no ambiguous answers allowed on this one and no tipex either)

if you have answered 1 to the above q3 please skip to q4

q4 sorry q4 does not exist anymore (it did exist on the old questionnaire but we couldn't be bothered to update it)

q5 will the new build ship be going anywhere.....nice....like thailand?

q7 has your pet ever considered an annual subscription to either: Good doggybed housekeeping magazine, pooch digest or dogs health

q8 what are your hobbies (please tick as many as you like)

duck tape art

giving away free cabin upgrades (nb….if the you select the last one please sign and date it clearly in block capitals and get it annotated by an upstanding member of the community)

q9 do you think this questionnaire is: To long, to short, just right, very boring, a right pain in the butt, completely mindless, looks familiar?

Thank you for your time in completing this survey

we really value your valuable feedback which will be much valued probably forever (on some database somewhere).......and you could win a prize just by filling it in (ok i made that bit up....no-one has ever won a prize just for filling in a survey questionnaire)

:d:d

:d :d :d

Baggers

Edited by BaggersCruising

Hello Sailaway487,

We are planning to do another Q&A, we just need to find a date that works for everyone involved.

Tori

Social Media Manager

Hi Tori! Many thanks for replying. Hopefully a date to find all will be found soon.

You forgot the question about loyalty and have you received anything for being a loyal customer

thoms.......before the next Q&A I would like to ask a small favour, in the interest of customer loyalty (thats us....our loyalty btw)....please would you take a moment to fill in the following easy survey....

please select a number where 0 means its absolutely true and 10 means its completely absurd

Q1 how likely is it that there will be two ships in caribbean next winter 2014/15

Q2 how likely is it that spirit will still be with us next winter 2014/15

Q3 will there ever be a new build for thomsons (nb.....please select either 1 or 10 no ambiguous answers allowed on this one and no tipex either)

if you have answered 1 to the above Q3 please skip to Q4

Q4 sorry Q4 does not exist anymore (it did exist on the old questionnaire but we couldn't be bothered to update it)

Q5 will the new build ship be going anywhere.....nice....like thailand?

Q7 has your pet ever considered an annual subscription to either: good doggybed housekeeping magazine, pooch digest or dogs health

Q8 what are your hobbies (please tick as many as you like)

duck tape art

Q9 do you think this questionnaire is: to long, to short, just right, very boring, a right pain in the butt, completely mindless, looks familiar?

thank you for your time in completing this survey

we really value your valuable feedback which will be much valued probably forever (on some database somewhere).......and you could win a prize just by filling it in (ok I made that bit up....no-one has ever won a prize just for filling in a survey questionnaire)

:D:D

Hello Sailaway487,

Tori

Social Media Manager

Tori,

There are several regular Thomsons customers here who have questions that don't need very senior management to respond to.

Could we have Q and A session on these without Mr. Ellacott ?

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all keeping well.

I just wanted to let you know that we're not ignoring your requests.

There'll be plenty of opportunities to talk to us soon but, in the meantime, you won't have to wait too long to speak to the man himself.

Tori

Hi everyone,

There'll be plenty of opportunities to talk to us soon but, in the meantime, you won't have to wait too long to speak to the man himself.

Tori

Thanks Tori for the update! :)

Hopefully the Q&A will be very soon then.

Hi everyone,

Tori

hurrah!:cool::)

should be a good one this year;):)

The reality is that I would expect Thomson to understandably be like virtually every other company and not be announcing anything specific or major/ new on a chat forum that is not already released elsewhere ( that excludes that which has already very recently filtered out from Thomson itself to passengers already booked on the Celebration for example ).

But a short Q and A this year will be of some benefit to all who take part.

We need to bear in mind that those of us on this forum only form a very miniscule percentage of their customers even though some of us have been on more cruises and been more loyal than the massive proportion of their customers/ past customers. They will, I am sure, value our thoughts,ideas and input and try and help us with some answers wherever possible.

Well that's my take on it anyway !

It would be best if this takes place sooner rather than later if at all possible.

Edited by Huddersfieldtourist

ahh…yes…good point soda;)

they do seem to want to pop in here just as the new brochure comes out?

making a bit of an effort makes it look like good customer relations....after all, thomsons cares:rolleyes:

But, we can continue to discuss/read between the lines (in our inimitable way)

hudders....yep I agree thoms cannot divulge to many secrets on here....but I do believe that they like/want us to speculate/discuss and v often snippets do leak out that turn out to be correct....there is some great sleuthing going on here and some v knowledgeable contributors

some of our speculations are often not too far of the mark....that way thoms can feed us snippets of their prospective ideas without having to formally announce anything and have to back down on it later

and we all love a good speculation dont we?:cool:

yes we are a small core of contributors on here but this site has literally 1000's of members and I believe very many (new & regular cruisers) do visit the boards regularly just for a read

Edited by geomagot

Hi everyone,

Tori

Tori,

My request, message 7, has elicited no response, as pointed out in message 8 !!!

Edited by WeeCountyMan

The reality is that I would expect Thomson to understandably be like virtually every other company and not be announcing anything specific or major/ new on a chat forum that is not already released elsewhere ( that excludes that which has already very recently filtered out from Thomson itself to passengers already booked on the Celebration for example ).

But a short Q and A this year will be of some benefit to all who take part.

We need to bear in mind that those of us on this forum only form a very miniscule percentage of their customers even though some of us have been on more cruises and been more loyal than the massive proportion of their customers/ past customers. They will, I am sure, value our thoughts,ideas and input and try and help us with some answers wherever possible.

Well that's my take on it anyway !

It would be best if this takes place sooner rather than later if at all possible.

Lol we are booked on the Dream Caribean b2b Jan 19th and 26th 2014

shintaro:)