Southampton parking

sooty10

We are driving down to Southampton port in a few weeks. I have been looking at cruise parking near the port. One of the choices could be EzeeStore parking, their prices seem good and they say you leave your car under cover and take your keys with you and they have a taxi service to the ship. Just wondering if anyone on here has used them.

Thanks Keith (sooty)

I'm a local, & this is a new one on me.

And Google streetview show the premises available to rent, so it's a fairly new venture.

Daily rate from £5 sounds too-good-to-be-true for indoor parking, especially since it's not purpose-built, so that rate may apply to very long cruises.

Have you checked a price for your dates?

If it were meet-and-greet I'd be suspicious.

But park it & lock it means no sly parking in some god-forsaken field. Or being used by local mini-cabbers :D

JB :)

We are driving down to Southampton port in a few weeks. I have been looking at cruise parking near the port. One of the choices could be EzeeStore parking, their prices seem good and they say you leave your car under cover and take your keys with you and they have a taxi service to the ship. Just wondering if anyone on here has used them.

Thanks Keith (sooty)

We'd looked at these along with others for our cruise. Keeping my keys was my priority. In the end we just settled for on-site port parking as for a week there wasn't much in it. I know a few of the hotels do "stay, park and cruise" where you leave your car in a hotel car park (check this as some move your car to a compound). For a two week break I think this works out cheaper than on-site parking.

Yes I have had a price for our stay and it is £90 for 12 days. That is £45 cheaper than parking on the port and it is indoor parking. I would just like to hear from someone who has used them. I know they have some quotes on the website, but who knows if they were from customers or not,

Keith

Archived