Conquest room 9199, or Breeze Deluxe Oceanview, or cove balcony?

goofytoo

Hi I am trying to decide.

I booked a cruise for myself, husband, daughter (16) and a foreign exchange student who is a boy (16).

I booked a scenic ocean view on the Carnival Conquest room 9199 on the Lido deck. I am really excited about the wall to wall window and being on Lido deck.

But now I see that Carnival Breeze has a six day cruise with deluxe ocean view room which is cheaper, or a cove balcony which is about $200 more dollars.

So now I am torn between staying on the 7 day cruise in what I consider an awesome room or switch to a 6 day cruise on the newer ship.

If I switch to the 6 day cruise I am also torn about having a cove balcony which sounds awesome to me, or the deluxe ocean view which appears to have more indoor square footage than the cove balcony.

Any suggestions?

When I first asked my daughter what she would rather do, she said that she did not care. When I told her we would go to Jamaica instead of Belize and Honduras she was super she started leaning towards the Breeze. Then she saw a video of the Breeze on you tube and that pretty much clinched it. We are now booked in a cove balcony on the Carnival Breeze.

This is the third time I changed a cruise this week. I bet Carnival loves me.

We loved the breeze... We are sailing the conquest next I hope it doesn't disappoint!!!

Thanks. I do like the Conquest class of ships. I used to say to myself, I wouldn't want to book a larger ship than the Conquest. I hope the Breeze won't be too big for me.

I hope you enjoy your cruise!!

Archived