No More Adriatic with Thomson??

Forgive me if I have made a mistake, but is Thomson "doing" the wonderful Adriatic cruise in 2014. Just been looking at next year's cruises and cannot find a ship doing it or using Corfu as a port. Bang goes my cruise and stay in Corfu next year!! Hope I have made a mistake! :eek:

It's a web site error. When you go into the site using the ship, Majesty, it is just showing 4 cruise itineraries, mainly Italian, but when you make a block booking on (I think it was 27th June) it comes up Adriatic itinerary. :rolleyes:

Sorry folks, in too much of a hurry to give you Breaking News, should have double checked before posting.

It's a web site error. When you go into the site using the ship, Majesty, it is just showing 4 cruise itineraries, mainly Italian, but when you make a block booking on (I think it was 27th June) it comes up Adriatic itinerary. :rolleyes:

Sorry folks, in too much of a hurry to give you Breaking News, should have double checked before posting.

Thanks for flagging this Jakanne.

I'll pass this over to our Web team to look into so hopefully it'll be back up to speed soon.

Kind regards,

Lisa-Marie.

Thanks for flagging this Jakanne.

I'll pass this over to our Web team to look into so hopefully it'll be back up to speed soon.

Kind regards,

Lisa-Marie.

Hi Lisa-Marie,

The site is ok now. It was ok the next day. On the Itinerary Calendar for the Majesty the block for the Eastern Med and Black Sea was missing but it is there now. :)

Hi thereWe are on thie same week as you.Hope we can say hello on board!Flopsy

That's fine sure we can sort something out on board never been on majesty just the dream &celebration looking forward to it keith&catherine

That's fine sure we can sort something out on board never been on majesty just the dream &celebration looking forward to it keith&catherine

Hi thereI'm sure you will love The Majesty- we returned from our first cruise on her on Wednesday. We went with an open mind, having read about the layout not being the best, but we found our position on deck 4 was ideal- just had to go up one to deck 5 for brekkie and most of the bars, then up to deck 6 for the shows.In the day deck 10 had everything we needed- two buffets- Cafe Royale fwd & Piazza San Marco at rear, Topsider Bar,a live band, quizzes, sunbeds, and superb views all around,etc.Celebration is still my favourite, and Spirit is identical.Dream is lovely too.Flopsy

Hi Flopsy, glad you had a good time and liked the Majesty after we recommended her :eek::D

Hi LindaYes we loved Majesty.I've just rung up to book the same cabin 444 for 2 May 2014- but it's not available!!! The nearest I could get is 426- yes yours! So I booked that- presumably it can be made into twin beds? (I do like my own covers -so I can throw them off when I wake up with a hot flush lol).Flopsy

Hi LindaYes we loved Majesty.I've just rung up to book the same cabin 444 for 2 May 2014- but it's not available!!! The nearest I could get is 426- yes yours! So I booked that- presumably it can be made into twin beds? (I do like my own covers -so I can throw them off when I wake up with a hot flush lol).Flopsy
Are the windows OK now? Not frosted I mean :confused:

Are the windows OK now? Not frosted I mean :confused:

Hi LindaAre you having a senior moment lol! I'm not going in your cabin till next May so I don't know about the misty window yet- I didn't read your review mentioning it till after I'd booked that cabin!Now- can you please tell me if the bed converts to twin or had I better ring up again?Flopsy

I think it would be better made up as twin beds as we had it as a double and DH kept banging his shoulder on the upper beds as he got out :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is "our" cabin :)

2h7nur4.jpg

And this is a similar one with two beds (inside - but you get the idea)

if5uv7.jpg

Hi LindaAre you having a senior moment lol! I'm not going in your cabin till next May so I don't know about the misty window yet- I didn't read your review mentioning it till after I'd booked that cabin!Now- can you please tell me if the bed converts to twin or had I better ring up again?Flopsy
No, I think a lot of the windows were clouded and I wondered if yours was OK :)

Hi LindaThanks for that- the one we have just been in, 444 outside plus,looked like the twin inside plus you have shown the photo of so hopefully we can ask for it to be made up as twin.We were amazed this time to find that our cabin steward was Sherif who we had on the Emerald -5 years ago!Thanks again LindaFlopsy

Hi LindaThanks for that- the one we have just been in, 444 outside plus,looked like the twin inside plus you have shown the photo of so hopefully we can ask for it to be made up as twin.We were amazed this time to find that our cabin steward was Sherif who we had on the Emerald -5 years ago!Thanks again LindaFlopsy

Adriatic again then Flopsy - lovely :) We'd join you, but money a bit low now DH has retired :( and we have got 2 booked for next year :o

I think someone on here said they had replaced all the faulty windows in that area. You could see out, but it was not as nice as having a clear window :( It certainly wouldn't stop me booking that cabin again. Our cabin steward was Mary and she was lovely. Also the cabin was quite close to the lifts, but no noise (before you ask :D:D)

Hi thereI'm sure you will love The Majesty- we returned from our first cruise on her on Wednesday. We went with an open mind, having read about the layout not being the best, but we found our position on deck 4 was ideal- just had to go up one to deck 5 for brekkie and most of the bars, then up to deck 6 for the shows.In the day deck 10 had everything we needed- two buffets- Cafe Royale fwd & Piazza San Marco at rear, Topsider Bar,a live band, quizzes, sunbeds, and superb views all around,etc.Celebration is still my favourite, and Spirit is identical.Dream is lovely too.Flopsy

hi we are on deck 6 towards the front 6048 i think so i take it we are close to the entertainment then and very close to the bars thats fine .You rekon deck 10 is the best place to be then ,is the Cafe Royale a big place ? keith